We went and had a 3D/4D ultrasound today of Baby Patton#2. As far as gender goes....we saw nothing for those of you who are wondering. The guy doing the ultrasound was very careful to not put the little wand up where the feet were. I was right though....baby has moved...head down now. I have been feeling a lot of kicking on my upper right side. And I felt the baby hiccup the other day and I felt those real low in my belly...so I knew the head was down there. The place we went to have the ultrasound was really great. They had a plasma screen hanging on the wall...it had to be 50" plus....and lots of couches where family members to get comfy. My parents weren't here but viewed online real time. Gotta love technology. They saw the whole ultrasound and everything we said from their computer in AL. Anyway....seeing the baby makes me SO ready now for him/her to make its big arrival. We still have a bit to wait though.......
What a cute baby!! I am sure you are so ready for that baby to get here! Hang in there, at least you are a super cute pregnant mommy! I must say, i too, see what Zach and Kim see!!
Emily is so excited to meet the new baby at Thanksgiving. She was so amazied at the pictures and how you got "pictures in your belly" try explaining that one to a four year old. But anyway I see something also on picture 4, but we will find out soon. Love to you all Amy
I am going with pic #4 not being a foot/toe...but who knows! Too sweet! And he/she has your cute little nose! I can't wait to find out! And by the way...you look too cute! (even though you don't feel it, you are! =) Tiffany
Wow, one of those pictures looks JUST LIKE Allie... too cute! Whether she has a brother or sister, I'm pretty sure they are going to look identical. I've said boy from day one, but I guess we all shall see!!!!
11 comments:
Your having a boy. See picture 4.
What a cute baby!! I am sure you are so ready for that baby to get here! Hang in there, at least you are a super cute pregnant mommy! I must say, i too, see what Zach and Kim see!!
I am really thinking that is a foot/toe combo on pic 4. :) We'll see though! The baby looks just like you to me! That face shot is you!
I was thinking pee pee myself before I read these!! Either way you won't know for sure.
I also think I saw a liitle something down below :P Maybe it's just wishful thinkng! Can't wait to find out!!!
If it is a boy is Stephen going to use that old family name... P. Enis? Gram will be so proud.
JR
Emily is so excited to meet the new baby at Thanksgiving. She was so amazied at the pictures and how you got "pictures in your belly" try explaining that one to a four year old. But anyway I see something also on picture 4, but we will find out soon. Love to you all Amy
I am going with pic #4 not being a foot/toe...but who knows! Too sweet! And he/she has your cute little nose! I can't wait to find out! And by the way...you look too cute! (even though you don't feel it, you are! =)
Tiffany
Wow, one of those pictures looks JUST LIKE Allie... too cute! Whether she has a brother or sister, I'm pretty sure they are going to look identical. I've said boy from day one, but I guess we all shall see!!!!
HE is sooo handsome!!! =)Congrats!
Yay! Again - the baby has your nose! It is so distinct in the picture just like Allie's was! I won't comment on the "toe" but I will buy some blue :)
Post a Comment