Monday, April 7, 2008

Allie's Atlanta Weekend

This past weekend was designated as Allie's weekend. Stephen had a great idea to do a weekend getaway with her before the new baby arrives. We have this book at home, "500 Places to Take Your Kids Before They Grow Up". 2 of the destinations in it are Stone Mountain, and Zoo Atlanta. So, we headed off to Atlanta to take Allie to these places. The 3 posts below are pics from our weekend. 2 down, only 498 more to go before she grows up!

4 comments:

lyla said...

what a fun trip! that makes me want to take off for the weekend with our girls. allie is getting so big! she looks like a carbon copy of you.

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

What a great idea to have a weekend just for Allie! It looks like ya'll had a great time together! I know you are soaking up this time with her because it will be different when the baby comes. We need to take a trip to Atlanta once our kids get a little older. I'm glad ya'll had fun!

Cristin Claire said...

Great pictures, Bethany! I think that is so sweet that yall took her away for an Allie weekend! Stone Mountain is my absolute favorite... but that museum looks pretty cool as well!

Anonymous said...

I think you guys were having as much fun as Allie. You will never forget times you take to spend with your kids.
Love you,
Pop