Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We're in Huntsville

For those of you who have been asking me to post some pics of our house....here's one for you. This is our newly painted dining room and new dining room furniture (with plastic still on).


Allie just being her cute self.....


I love this picture....shows you how times change....my 2 year old daughter playing on the computer. I think she might be more computer savvy than my mom!


We went to Guntersville today to check out my cousin's (Crystal) shop (Grady's on Gunter - check it out if you are in the area....adorable baby/childrens clothing and gifts). The little girl in the pic is Rollins, Crystal's little girl. The girls were cute and unprompted holded hands...a lot.


We had lunch while we were in Guntersville...again, Allie and Rollins walking down the sidewalk holding hands.


4 comments:

Cristin Claire said...

How precious! So did you buy anything cute for Miss Allie at the baby store?

Emily said...

Allie is so cute Emily loves all the pictures and so do we all. I like the dinning room. Hope we can come visit sometime.

The Roap Family said...

Your dining room looks so good! The pic of Allie and the computer made us laugh! See you at the shower Saturday!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures--I will have to send you some from the same day. Let us know when you all are back in town. Rollins loved playing with Allie.