Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Allie

Today is our little girl's 2nd birthday. It feels so wierd even typing that....she isn't allowed to grow up this fast. I don't think she quite grasps the birthday concept and exactly what that means. But, she knows it is her birthday.

4 comments:

**Punkydoop's World** said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ALLIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

The video is absolutely adorable! And I love whatever she was doing with her lip when you asked how old she was......just makes me want to drive there and give her a great big huge hug and kiss!

Love you and see you in a couple weeks for your party Allie!

xoxxo
Kristine

Tracy Williams said...

Happy 2nd Birthday, Allie! I hope you had the best day today! We love you and hope to see you soon!

P.S. The video clip is great!

The Roap Family said...

How SWEET!!! Even though it is a little late, "Happy Birthday" to Allie! That was the cutest video!

Josh, Kylie, Aila and Liam said...

Happy Birthday Allie! I don't know what happened to our first comment from the 3rd...it disappeared into the void somewhere.

Your video is too cute! It looks like you had a good second birthday!