Thursday, January 31, 2008
Dr. update - 4 months
I had a dr. appt. this morning. We are now 4 months along! This pregnancy really is flying by. Everything checked out normal except my blood pressure was low and the dr. asked me if I have been feeling lightheaded....YEP! So, I am just suppose to drink lots of water. We heard the heartbeat and it was 150. I think over 160 leans towards the baby being a girl...and under 140 a boy. So, we are right in the middle! Of course. I told the dr. I am convinced I want to have a VBAC! So, wish us luck. Also, thanks to all of you who commented on the baby names post. I appreciate the input. (By the way...I changed my settings so anyone can post comments now, and not just the ones who have a blogger account.) I (keyword I, not Stephen) am pretty much set on Tessa Rose for a girl...and Gabriel Douglas (call him Gabe) for a boy. But we will see....lots of time left for me to change my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sweet names-take care of yourself. Hard to remember with taking care of a 2 year old!
I really like the names that you like the most. Good Luck with the VBAC, you will be in our prayers for a healthy pregnancy and delivery!!!
You are supposed to DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!!!MOM
Post a Comment