
The other day the kids and I took a walk and bike ride. All was well until my inexperienced 3 year old's bike sped off down a cart path hill with a panicked G holding on for dear life.
I felt completely helpless and completely responsible.
It could have been bad. But the good Lord led G's bike over to the grass where he was cushioned as he and the bike tumbled. He walked away with a golf ball size bump on his head.
I walked away with a lesson learned - bike helmets are a must.

G picked out his Cars 2 helmet today. It even came with a bell which made the other walmart shoppers in the store with us today a bit annoyed.

Safe and happy riding G!
1 comment:
Well....just got the internet back, so I'm just seeing the post! Thanks for taking good care of the grands. I'm glad they are happy owners of helmets. Although hard headedness runs in the family....it never hurts to walk on the side of safety! :) Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment