
Allie was going through photos in my wallet and found one of her when she was three....with much shorter hair.
That's all it took. She asked if she could trim her hair and wear it down just like the picture.
I raced her to Super Cuts before she could even think about changing her mind.
5 inches were cut and we now have a beautiful head of much healthier hair, a proud little girl, and one happy momma.
5 comments:
I may be a bit partial but that is about the prettiest little girl I've ever seen. Reminds me of another one I spent some time with a few years ago.
Looks great A!! Pop is right prettiest little girl ever!! Missing you all!
Definitely the prettiest little girl I have ever seen. Do you think the three of might be a wee bit prejudiced?
Happy for both of you =) You are beautiful Allie.
5 inches and still long! She is so pretty!!
Post a Comment