Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pink Eye(s)

blog

Our family doctor has not confirmed my suspicion, but I am 99.9% confident that G has double pink eye.

Little tears welled up in his eyes this morning when I broke the news to him that he would not be going to school and on their field trip today.

His eyes continue to ooze gunk and they appear to be getting pinker and more swollen as the day progresses.

Our appt is at 1:00, and it can't come soon enough. I wish there was something I could do to give my sweet little man some relief.

3 comments:

Life in Color said...

Bless his sweet little heart.

Marla Logan said...

I can't stand it!.....poor baby!! Love him soooo much!! Hope now that you are confirmed, he'll quickly get relief! (guess this helps you back in the running for mother of the year!!! Totally got that one right!!!!)

Emily said...

Oh Gabe, I have had pink eye and it is not fun. I am very sorry you had to miss your field trip. May be mommy and daddy and Allie can take you when you are feeling better. Lots of love and hugs.