Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa's lap

Well, since I got blasted in the comments section of my last post (aren't you people suppose to be my friends?????!!!)....

....Let's move on to something a bit more cheerful shall we?

IMG_6413 copy

Our visit to sit on Santa's lap went well this year.

In years passed, we have left with either a screaming child or a peed on Santa. This year....both kids did so well.

IMG_6442 copy

This little guy was in line waving hysterically while yelling, "Santa, santa, santa".

IMG_6456 copy

In Allie's (almost) 5 years of Santa experiences....this is the first that she did not cry.

IMG_6487 copy

Both kids sat willingly on Santa's lap. Gabe had enough after a few short pictures and quickly hopped down. Luckily, his big sister was there to fill Santa in on his wish list (choo choo train track, gumballs, and stickers).

IMG_6521 copy 2

Then she proceeded to tell Santa she wanted princess dresses, real diamonds, and a hamster.

Little does she know Santa has a surprise up his sleeve. It might not be a diamond or a hamster (I'm rooting for a new dog myself)....but I have a feeling the kids are going to go nuts when they see their Santa surprise on Christmas morning.

3 comments:

Lila Armock said...

That last shot of Allie with Santa - loove it! Too cute! Merry Christmas to the Pattons! (Let me know if Santa brings you anything fun ;)

Anonymous said...

Ben should be bringing a big bag of princess dresses for Allie. I forgot to give it to you when you were here. Hope ya'll have a Merry Christmas.

Emily

Life in Color said...

I'm proud of Miss Allie. And if she gets diamonds in her stocking I want the address of that Santa!!