
It was from this adorable little fella.
The phone call went a little something like this...

G: Hey Allie, will you marry me?
A: Yes (and runs off)
Me: Okay, G, now all you need is the diamond ring.....and a job.
Seriously, this little guy and Allie LOVE each other. G and his family came up to for a visit last weekend. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends!

Little sister.

Charlie, still bitter? I'm waiting on our rematch.
4 comments:
Very cute.
So, how many times did you cheat in that game? I'm just assuming here, since you won and all. I'm glad that you still have some friends that will play games with you...they will learn, in time my dear, in time.
;)
I LOVE THE PICTURES! G has continued to talk about Allie and begged to call her "on the computer" many times. Charlie is still bitter, maybe our next game will be even better =) We can't wait to see you guys again!
Well, Tracy, I am the one that Bethany, Stephen and MY WIFE cheated on that fateful night. I was still able to eliminate Both Bethany and Stephen after being robbed. My wife did win the game, thanks to Bethany and Stephen .Yes, I have learned and fortunately am the only one that maintained integrity through that game.
Somebody ask her about Risk!
Post a Comment