Thursday, July 8, 2010

Izzy news

I got some pretty shocking news yesterday during my trip to the vet with Izzy.

I took her in because of a strange cough she had developed, along with some vomitting.

IMG_1527 copy

I could tell by the look on the docs face that there was something wrong. Izzy's lymph nodes are swollen all over her body.

In a nutshell, Izzy either has lymphoma and has 4-6 weeks left.....or has a tic disease which can be treated.

IMG_1532 copy

They took a sample to send off and we are waiting on the phone call with the test results.

I love this dog....I know I have said some pretty nasty things about her in the past....all of which I take back. I really do love this little dog and I'm not ready for her to leave our family.

4 comments:

Marla Logan said...

Sweet, sweet little Izzy. We love her too! Hoping for good news.
Love,
Mom

Allyson said...

OH NO! I hope and pray it's the tick thing!

Life in Color said...

Izzy, Iz Bo Biz, The Izzard, we are hoping for good news.

Tonya said...

I hope that you guys get good news and that whatever she has can be treated. It's hard to let a pet go because they really and truly are a member of the family. Hoping for the best!