Happy birthday Gabe, You bring a smile to my face everytime i hear jabber, jabber Pop on the phone or see that bright smile on your face. I love you Pop
Happy Birthday Gabe!!! I love you so very much and cannot wait to see you next week. I too, can hardly believe it has already been 2 years! YOU are such a blessing! Love, Maw Maw
9 comments:
Happy birthday Gabe,
You bring a smile to my face everytime i hear jabber, jabber Pop on the phone or see that bright smile on your face.
I love you
Pop
Happy Birthday G-Man! Can't believe you are two already. Where did that time go? We love you little man.
Happy Birthday Gabe!!!
I love you so very much and cannot wait to see you next week. I too, can hardly believe it has already been 2 years! YOU are such a blessing!
Love,
Maw Maw
Happy Birthday sweet Gabe!
How can he possibly be 2?
Happy Birthday Gabe, we also can not believe you are 2. Where did the time go. Love you Amy, Jamie and Emily
Happy Birthday Gabe! From Kylie, Josh, Aila & Liam
Happy Birthday, Gabe! You're a cutie pie! :)
Happy Birthday Gabe! Hope little man has a wonderful birthday! It's hard to believe it's been 2 yrs since he was born.
Happy late birthday to Mr. Gabe! Hope he had a fun one!
Post a Comment