We took the kids to Portrait Innovations to get a nice shot of the two of them in their new Easter outfits. They both were horrible! This is the ONLY pic the girl snapped of them together. Pretty sure I heard sighs and clapping when the door hit us on the way out.
7 comments:
Awww... that stinks! We had a similar experience there when our kids were 18 months or so. Left without a single picture...I was so frustrated! I guess you'll laugh about it one day. :)
Ok, I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to be laughing, but that pic next to "Wishing you a Happy Day!" is one of the funniest things I've seen. Sorry it didn't turn out like you hoped, though.
I am sorry that you didn't get the pictures you wanted. However, I could not help but laugh out loud when I saw the picture with the caption. Thank you for sharing!
Bethany...I sure feel for you! I have experienced the exact same thing. I know you were ready to run out the door. Better luck next year!
Vikki Boyett
Ha!! I love it....why is it that whenever you get them ready and try to get a good shot they cry....but, if they are standing there nasty with snot running down their face they'll smile???
I love it even though they are crying :)
Happy Easter!!
I love that sarcasm is contagious in our family!
Happy Easter!
Pass along my love to the crabby twins!
that is the funniest thing i have seen all day! i laughed out loud. you'll love having that to look back and show them one day. i always have terrible luck with photographers too. sorry!
Post a Comment