Pappy and Grammy kept the kids for us. (THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! Can we do it again tomorrow?) We returned to their home Sat. afternoon to a new arrangement of their furniture. It seems while we were gone, Gabe decided to crawl and pull-up (not to mention his 2 teeth popped through)! He has turned into a completely different kid these days. He gets so frustrated when his legs won't get traction on hardwoods. I've found his favorite pastime is to crawl around the house after me and cry when I won't pick him up. He is wearing me out! Also, his night schedule is crazy right now. He is going down between 7:30-8:00 and starts stirring around 5:00 am! On to the next kid.
Pappy and Grammy kept Allie very busy and her mind off of us while we were away. From what I hear, she went swimming, to the beach to build sandcastles, to the park, to the spray park, to the zoo, on the boat, to McDonalds to eat and play, etc. She had a wonderful time in FL and is looking forward to her next visit.
Below are some pics of the kids I took before and after our cruise. I will post the pics from our cruise soon. Stay tuned....
Allie has her name on a board on the fence surrounding the park.
3 comments:
I absolutely adore the picture of Gabe with his life jacket on. He looks so stiff, but like you said, he was chillin. Glad you and Stephen got some alone time. Can't wait to see cruise pics!
OOOH! I LOVE THAT SQUISHY FACE!! I WANT TO KISS IT RIGHT UP!
I did get a little Gabe fix on Friday...I called and he was giggling! YUMMY!
And...wow...is Allie just a little lady?! No fair, all this growing up!
This looks like a vacation right here! Can't wait to see the other pics. And Allie's hair is so long...I love it.
Post a Comment