Monday, February 2, 2009

Gabe news

Gabe loves to eat fruit in this.

He's standing well on his own.
...and starting to pull up on some things. He mostly just pulls up on his knees right now. But, I did find him like this the other day.

This is his belly flop position.


And lastly....with no picture proof yet....Gabe has a front bottom tooth popping through.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love his little Steeler jammies! He is such a little cutie!
Love to you all!

Tonya said...

He is becoming such a handsome little guy. Glad to see he is learning how to pull up and stand on his own. That last picture was so precious! Good luck with the teething process.

Allyson said...

He is such an adorable little boy. I think he looks a lot like Allie in those last two pics.

Emily said...

Gabe you are the cutiest I hope you and Allie have alot of fun with Grandma and Pappy.