Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What's in G pants? Part 2

Thank you to my three participants of "What's in G's pants".

While all of your guesses were brilliant, they weren't quite what G had in mind this particular day.

The story continues with S and I nestled in our couch and our mischevious looking G standing in front of us with a bulging pull-up.


He looks at us, pulls open the package, and proceeds to.......





blog2

.......pelt us with nerf bullets until his pull-up is fully unloaded.

I love this little boy.


Thank you for the laugh buddy!


blog1

Moving on to his sweet sister. Miss A starts 1st grade in a few weeks, so we have been back to school shopping and yesterday took her in for a little haircut.

Above is her before.

 I am amazed how quickly her hair grows.

blog3

After.

This length was all her idea. She loves it and has been brushing her hair more than usual lately.

She asked if she could wear it down every day but Wed. and Sunday. Those days I can choose.

I love her!

Stay tuned this week for other breaking news that we anticipate to happen Thursday evening.

1 comment:

Tracy Williams said...

Ah, I missed the contest...oddly enough, I was going to guess a Nerf gun! Not really. ;)
Love Allie's hair!