Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

In honor of Mother's Day and me still being officially "off duty" (and a bit lazy), I bring to you my Mother's Day in photos SOOC.
Wedding 1081


Wedding 1083

Above answers from Miss A.


Wedding 1082

Above answers from my adorable husband.


Wedding 1077

This has been my favorite part of my day - Mother's Day Tea put on by my favorite kids and husband.  I even had a homemade placemat to eat on.

Wedding 1084

Wedding 1087

The above answers are compliments of Gabe.  I love the vacation answer - I would go a long way away! 

Wedding 1089

The above answers are compliments of my sweet 6 year old.   I am as pretty as a hrat (heart).  LOVE that!  But what's the deal with she is as smart as "a dad"?  Hmmmm.....


Wedding 1093

VOUCHERS!!!!!! My favorite favorite FAVORITE!  I don't even have to redeem one tonight - it's on the house because it will still be my special day.


Wedding 1094

My favorite card ever - cats and dogs high kicking singing barber shop quartet,  "M" is for your many matchless talents. "O" cause your the only one for me. Another "M" because you deserve much more applause. We love our Moooooom (we love her), Mooooom (we love her), we love our mooooooooooom".  (I love all things random!)

Thank you amazing family for everything you have done for me today.  I love you!

And Happy Mother's Day to all of the MOMs in my life!  Thank you for everything you continue to do for us!  We appreciate you and love you!

No comments: