Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Greenville, SC Wedding: Brian & Carly

I do's were recently exchanged between this sweet couple and I was lucky to be a part of their special day.

It was a challenge to weed through thousands of wedding photos and share only a few with you, but below is a little taste of their big day.

blog19

blog16

blog13

blog17

blog

blog22

blog6

blog3 copy

blog5

blog20

blog10

blog12

blog18

blog21

If you are interested in wedding photography pricing, please contact bethanypattonphotography@gmail.com.

5 comments:

~Sam said...

gorgeous Bethany!

Life in Color said...

Great job. Love the umbrella shot and a couple of others. If I ever decide to remarry you're the man!

The Roper's said...

these are so good!

Tim Logan said...

Best wedding photo's I have ever seen. The settings was great. I love the couple in front of the sign showing caution curves ahead. Great, Great, Great!

Marla Logan said...

My fave is the kiss/dip, and Myra's is the keyhole effect!!!Great job!
Love,
MOM