Sunday, February 12, 2012

Date night

blog3

Last weekend was the annual princess date night at the YMCA. (I tried to scan the photo of the two of them they had taken at the dance, but I decided to give up before I drop kicked my printer).

S and A lasted an entire 60 minutes this year. A told us that she does not like to dance in front of people, and I think she was feeling a bit uncomfortable.

I hear, however, that her daddy had no hesitation hitting the dance floor for the chicken dance.

blog1

S didn't sport this new bowtie that I talked him into purchasing, but doesn't he look dapper!!! I love it and plan on heading back to Stein Mart to find a couple more in different colors (the above one is purple).

blog

blog2

This afternoon the kids went over to our neighbor's house. They stayed longer than normal and I eventually headed that way making sure they weren't tearing apart Ms. M's house.

I find Allie playing checkers and G curled up in Ms. M's lap....he had fallen asleep in her lap watching golf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How precious! Charlie is planning to take Isabella to the Daddy Daughter dance this year at church =)