
I have no words for this.
Okay maybe I do.
I have NO IDEA what Stephen was thinking when he decided to hoist G on his shoulders, throw Allie on his hip, CLIMB on a metal chair and lean forward onto a leaning tree in hopes to place a star on a stick.
I couldn't believe what I was seeing as this scene unfolded before my eyes.
Me, being mom of the year, just sat back and watched...saying nothing. Snapping away.
Speaking of mom of the year....I guess I was busy picking up my "mom of the year" award when I forgot to send Allie's weekly packet of homework back to her school with her last week. Oh, and my other "mom of the year" award was won when I forgot to pick up my son from Preschool....2 days in a row! Okay, so that's a bit of an exaggeration, I was just 30 minutes late picking him up 2 days in a row. Ashamed! If you know me....this is totally unlike me. I've been early ever since.
Tree. Back to the tree.
This frasier must've been growing on the steepest of steep hills. Our efforts to get it to stand straight have failed. It has toppled over and I expect it to happen again at any moment.
4 comments:
Too funny. The B&W looks straight out of the 50s.
Well, you have gotten daughter of the year for every year except one and I can't remember why you came in runner up that year!
Love you,
Pop
Get it together, B. ;)
This post made me laugh!!! Thanks :) That picture is great!!
Post a Comment