
I need to google how to delete apps.
A receipt came through my email saying I had purchased 8 strawberries @ $.99 each to feed Talking Gina the Giraffe. ????? I've got a great idea of the culprit.
Beware! You don't always have to give your apple password for this kind of thing (which I thought you did).

Unsure exactly what this pose is....but he broke out in it when I asked to take his photo.
4 comments:
A pirate saying Aaarrrgh???
I have that same giraffe and she really does like the strawberries. Beware of the apples that she gobbles up.
Gotta love him,
Pop
I guess it's better than calling China. Agreed Pop, gotta love that boy.
That is just not RIGHT!!!!! yOU SHOULD have to enter a password!! Wonder where we complain about that? On the other hand.....Bless him, such a good caretaker of his Gina the giraffe!
Love,
Maw-Maw
Post a Comment