Okay, so Allie has hit another potty milestone. She is fully potty trained, but I normally go into the bathroom with her and help. BUT, she has now discovered she can do it all by herself. She came to me tonight and told me she had to go potty and when I started to follow, she turned around and told me she wanted to do it. I gladly sat back down. She went to the potty, pulled down her pants, lifted the seat, and did it all by herself. Yea! She is being thrifty while learning to potty all by herself....she only used one square of toilet paper.
2 comments:
Good Job Allie, you are a big girl now. We are very proud of you that you can do it all by yourself!!!!!!! Tell mommy and daddy that they did a good job, and give them a hug and kiss from us.
Way to go, Allie! 1 square of toilet paper...I bet Stephen is very proud. ;)
Post a Comment